Xnth – Real-time Visual Synthesis, VJ Software, Video, Mapping, Media Content, Midi Control.
Built on gaming engine technology, Xnth™ software generates real time video graphics. Typically used by visual artists & VJ’s to create screen content for concerts and clubs, festivals and live event productions Xnth™ also enriches studio-based designers and hobby enthusiasts alike.
By combining the advancements of OpenGL gaming technology with today’s music-analysing algorithms and medical grade video codec’s Xnth™ enables a new era for visual designers. Powerful 2D and 3D generating capabilities of the Xnth™ engine provides a robust alternative to purely pre-rendered clip based tools. Create or purchase custom presets to amaze yourself and your audience. Use 3D objects, logos, titles and animated sequences as well as your favourite bitmaps and video clips to design the ultimate beat reactive content.
A basic content environment is included to get you started. This can be combined and modified with your own content assets.
– Xnth™ follows an audio synthesizer workflow with step by step design and play processes
– Unique zoomable interface for touch-pad and wheel-mouse devices
– Adaptable interface, i.e. brightness, colour, transparency, pointer size, preview window and/or draw-behind
– Create layered visual content by fusing images and video with 3D models
– Combine 3D scenes and 2D layers to create performance presets
– Easy selection of colours, textures and models
– Adjust scale, rotation and lighting with simple interface
– Automatic audio trigger or manual beat control
– Assignable modulation for 3D model attributes
– Import video clips, images, photos and textures
– Access analogue or digital video inputs including live camera streams
– Import animated 3D objects and scenes*
– New presets can be saved during performance
– Massive performance environments with instant access to over 2000 presets
– Manual operation with MIDI controllers, simple setup via MIDI learn
– Auto-pilot operation with selectable sequenced or random playback modes
– Output move and scale adjustments for LED walls
– Multi-screen output with clone and span modes
– Use 3D models to create mapping projections
* Xnth™ VTX script included for exporting 3D models and animation scenes from Autodesk® 3ds Max®
Xnth™ has been ruggedly tested with a comprehensive range of live performances. The interface reflects this with its unique stylised looks and beat synchronising features. Xnth™ is a cool next level video generator.
The Xnth™ development team are committed to adding new features evolving the engine and interface with new discoveries.
For more info visit Xnth Website: www.xnth.eu
– OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Vista®, XP with Service Pack 3
– CPU: Intel Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II or higher
– RAM: 2GB; 4GB recommended
– GPU: 3D accelerated graphics cards with recent driver installed:
. ° NVIDIA GeForce™ 8600GT or higher
. ° ATI Radeon™ HD2600XT or higher
– Monitor: 1024×768 display resolution or higher
– Sound card: Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft WDM/MME
– Hard drive: 1GB of available hard‐disk space for install & additional content
– Media Component: Microsoft® DirectX™ 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
Recommended software addons:
– PICVideo M-JPEG codec 32-bit, AVI video clip codec
Suggested software addons:
– Manycam video capture via DV firewire connection
Mac OS X users:
– Tested successfully on Boot Camp 3.1 running Windows® 7